Staff of Aesculapius and injured legs
2018-05-26 09:33:14 UTC
Sadly, as I just noticed, the Staff of Aesculapius doesn't heal insured legs
when #invoke'd (NAO/NH-343).

Janis
jim in austin
2018-05-26 17:23:47 UTC
Sadly, as I just noticed, the Staff of Aesculapius doesn't heal insured legs
when #invoke'd (NAO/NH-343).
Janis
I try to keep several non-cursed lumps of royal jelly handy just for that
in an emergency. Quick and lightweight...
Janis Papanagnou
2018-05-26 19:44:57 UTC
Post by jim in austin
Post by Janis Papanagnou
Sadly, as I just noticed, the Staff of Aesculapius doesn't heal insured legs
when #invoke'd (NAO/NH-343).
I try to keep several non-cursed lumps of royal jelly handy just for that
in an emergency. Quick and lightweight...
What?! - That works? - Did not know that. (Of course I had royal jelly.)
Learned something new today. Thanks!