Battlefield
2018-05-24 23:19:04 UTC
Jumping into a Castle trapdoor I landed in the Valley that was in a state
that I instantly associated with a battlefield (see maps below). That was,
of course, again the remains of this bot (who fainted in the Valley).

I think it's interesting that there is such a diversity of monsters in the
central upper corridor, where the player's ghost is in the lower right area
(near the zruty).

Janis

(View maps with a mono-spaced font.)

ESP-view:
CD @ WWW ***@u@Oq ***@Y @ @ Bo &@ n
l n c W WW fa Jdgc QR o B
i i @ WW V uY q i o o Eo n
it @@ g & V W l H Tr
& V B Qi@ p
i & p & p m
p i C& : Gq qi
m Bn W W
G G m @D W W VVW (G
@ m:@n & u )@(
p p p Da W &W -G`
n p YG V VW
&VV V : V V G
WVW o t q
VVW VW Y R q 1
WW z
V& W WDqToo Y uo p n r

Object detection view:
? ( * %!! % )[ $[ ? ) !
$ ( ( ! ) ) [
![ (!( [ ) [ $ )) !
// ! ( ) $ *( )
( (
[ ! ! [
)!
(( %
$ ?) % )
( ? @ ( _)%[()
) ! )(( * [ [%[)[(
( )! ( `
! + ? (=[)
/!! ? ? ?( ? [$$(
!/ $ [ ?=) ) )
?! ( ( ( /[[/")))[
/ ) ( )/)[
/* )$$ ) ? [ $ *)
Gyprock Gypsy
2018-05-30 19:40:11 UTC
Wow, that's a lot of...well, everything. I think that's the most I've ever seen on a map outside of the black market.
Janis Papanagnou
2018-05-30 22:39:08 UTC
Post by Gyprock Gypsy
Wow, that's a lot of...well, everything. I think that's the most I've ever
seen on a map outside of the black market.
In the lower right part of the map it's mostly the death-drops of monsters
(there must have been a lot soldiers jumping through the trap-doors in the
former player's game), in the central upper corridor it's probably the items
the monsters there are carrying, and the rest of the objects certainly come
mainly from the standard graveyard equipment.

Still puzzled about the monsters in that central upper corridor; I suspected
these might stem from a second bones heap, but no, no second bones heap.