Barbarian Quest
Add Reply
Exeter-Harvard
2018-09-20 14:22:57 UTC
This is my first time making it to the quest (playing mobile Nethack by Gurr). I talked to the quest guy and everything seems good to go. However, I can't find the stairs to the quest anywhere? I don't know what my alignment is, my exp lvl is 14
jim in austin
2018-09-20 15:04:38 UTC
Post by Exeter-Harvard
This is my first time making it to the quest (playing mobile Nethack
by Gurr). I talked to the quest guy and everything seems good to go.
However, I can't find the stairs to the quest anywhere? I don't know
what my alignment is, my exp lvl is 14
If he didn't throw you back into the main dungeon then your alignment
is OK. As for the stairs, this may be of use:
https://nethackwiki.com/wiki/Barbarian_quest#The_Camp_of_the_Duali_Tribe
Exeter-Harvard
Thank you
Exeter-Harvard
2018-09-20 21:59:36 UTC
So I'm home from work and fire up nethack. I mosy over to the quest guy room to check for the stairs you pointed out and a giant eel drowns me before I can get over there! I finally make it to the quest and I die right before!! I'm ready to give up on this "game"
Lunar Opticfibre
2018-09-21 01:07:22 UTC
Post by Exeter-Harvard
So I'm home from work and fire up nethack. I mosy over to the quest guy room to check for the stairs you pointed out and a giant eel drowns me before I can get over there! I finally make it to the quest and I die right before!! I'm ready to give up on this "game"
Don't you think it's more noble to go by a giant eel than a floating
eye? I have no trouble with the eels. I take them out, because I can
two hit them by the time I get there.
Exeter-Harvard
2018-09-21 13:05:12 UTC
Post by Lunar Opticfibre
Post by Exeter-Harvard
So I'm home from work and fire up nethack. I mosy over to the quest guy room to check for the stairs you pointed out and a giant eel drowns me before I can get over there! I finally make it to the quest and I die right before!! I'm ready to give up on this "game"
Don't you think it's more noble to go by a giant eel than a floating
eye? I have no trouble with the eels. I take them out, because I can
two hit them by the time I get there.
Monster # of deaths
Giant Eel 1
Floating Eye 500859712