[slashem] Weapon gets disenchanted (where disenchanters are genocided)
2018-10-04 18:00:52 UTC
I am wondering to see my blessed +6 Werebane now for the second time
disenchanted to +5 despite disenchanters have been genocided in this
game. I am using it wielded in my second hand (two-weaponing it with
the +6 Frostbrand). How can this happen in Slashem; is there another
monster with that disenchanting property? (And was it just luck that
the Frostbrand had not been affected?) There's still a lot mysteries
for me in that variant.

Janis
wumpus
2018-10-05 18:13:24 UTC
I am wondering to see my blessed +6 Werebane now for the second time
disenchanted to +5 despite disenchanters have been genocided in this
game. I am using it wielded in my second hand (two-weaponing it with
the +6 Frostbrand). How can this happen in Slashem; is there another
monster with that disenchanting property?
Steel golems will degrade your weapons, and are not genocidable.
Post by Janis Papanagnou
(And was it just luck that
the Frostbrand had not been affected?) There's still a lot mysteries
for me in that variant.
Alex