Having some trouble with a laptop and 3.6.0 and 3.6.1
Zork Ringmasters
2018-07-20 01:43:08 UTC
Eating tins. I think it has to do with the y/n prompt. Also I think I know what that guy is talking about deaths from an unknown cause, because sometimes the messages go fast like in a falling rock trap.

All I can say is it has something to do with the basic movement keys. I have them mapped to the number pad.
Zork Ringmasters
2018-07-21 16:29:44 UTC
Post by Zork Ringmasters
Eating tins. I think it has to do with the y/n prompt. Also I think I know what that guy is talking about deaths from an unknown cause, because sometimes the messages go fast like in a falling rock trap.
All I can say is it has something to do with the basic movement keys. I have them mapped to the number pad.
I get the feeling that the solution here is to play 3.4.3 exclusively.