Leather golem without armor?
2018-05-21 12:43:21 UTC
I killed a leather golem and it left no armor.
(Usually you get 2-8 pieces of leather armor.)
Has that maybe been a shape-shifter, or what
else could have happened?

Janis
Phil McKraken
Are chameleons guaranteed to leave a corpse?
Gyprock Gypsy
2018-05-23 16:58:50 UTC
In my experience chameleons are not garenteed to leave a corpse, but always leave a chameleon corpse when they do.
Phil McKraken
2018-05-23 23:23:46 UTC
Post by Gyprock Gypsy
In my experience chameleons are not garenteed to leave a corpse, but always leave a chameleon corpse when they do.
That must be it. I *think* it's the case that golems always leave corpses.