Learned something new
Exeter-Harvard
2018-09-19 12:05:23 UTC
Don't walk over a cockatrice corps when blinded.
Harold Hill
2018-09-19 12:21:55 UTC
Post by Exeter-Harvard
Don't walk over a cockatrice corps when blinded.
Other than having another slot to stuff with four or five points of Armor Class, I would say this is the number one reason to employ gloves.
-Harold Hill
jim in austin
2018-09-19 13:17:57 UTC
And, in the same vein, don't be kicking them if you aren't wearing boots...
Exeter-Harvard
2018-09-19 13:47:19 UTC
Post by jim in austin
Post by Harold Hill
Post by Exeter-Harvard
Don't walk over a cockatrice corps when blinded.
Other than having another slot to stuff with four or five points of Armor
Class, I would say this is the number one reason to employ gloves.
And, in the same vein, don't be kicking them if you aren't wearing boots...
Kicking one without boots is an obvious mistake (if you know anything about cockatrices).. stumbling over a corpse while blind, that's a bit more 'surprising'