news
Lunar Opticfibre
2018-07-14 17:08:20 UTC
In my new essay, I designate the H)ealer as the most worthless character.
Janis Papanagnou
2018-07-14 17:51:37 UTC
Post by Lunar Opticfibre
In my new essay, I designate the H)ealer as the most worthless character.
In my recent rant I elaborated on the usefulness of a ring of conflict in Usenet.

Janis

@
jim in austin
2018-07-14 22:26:26 UTC
Post by Lunar Opticfibre
In my new essay, I designate the H)ealer as the most worthless character.
Yes, that would be a popular opinion amongst those who don't know how to
play them...
RecRanger
2018-07-15 01:50:52 UTC
I was going to say the very same thing! If played properly they are strong and worthwhile indeed! The are _healers_ after all, not _fighters_ . . .
Tallguy241
2018-07-15 05:57:03 UTC
Post by Lunar Opticfibre
In my new essay, I designate the H)ealer as the most worthless character.
My first ascension was with a Healer.