Castle tune
2018-03-25 16:12:03 UTC
My current Castle tune is "FFFFF". (Odds for all notes equal; 1 in 2401 ?)

Janis
David Damerell
2018-03-26 01:41:12 UTC
My current Castle tune is "FFFFF". (Odds for all notes equal; 1 in 2401 ?)
That seems correct. I imagine you have more than 2401 games by now,
although you may not discover the Castle tune in all of them. I generally
just used to blow up the drawbridge; I think the last time I played the
tune might have been in 3.1.3?
--
David Damerell <***@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
If we aren't perfectly synchronised this corncob will explode!
Tomorrow will be First Potmos, April.
Janis Papanagnou
2018-03-26 05:34:28 UTC
Post by David Damerell
Post by Janis Papanagnou
My current Castle tune is "FFFFF". (Odds for all notes equal; 1 in 2401 ?)
That seems correct. I imagine you have more than 2401 games by now,
More in the magnitude of 500+, I think, where I reached the castle and
could play the tune with a music instrument. (But certainly one can get
this event also in the first played game, or never.) All my NAO-games are
less than half of that number, 1050, and in roughly half of those games
I died early game, far from the Castle.
Post by David Damerell
although you may not discover the Castle tune in all of them. I generally
just used to blow up the drawbridge; I think the last time I played the
tune might have been in 3.1.3?
Interesting. Because of lacking music instruments I think I started not
before 3.4.3 using that method.

Janis
Yosemite Sam
2018-03-26 13:39:53 UTC