AOI
Yosemite Sam
2018-03-31 17:25:26 UTC
floating eye escapes upstairs
' into Sokoban

The Area of Interest looks like this:

| +---
| /e @
| +---
|?
+-

Normally I could handle a floating eye by throwing weapons at it.
However, this one is in a pit which means waiting for it to move
is a food burden. Zapping with a wand from inventory came to mind,
but electricity could destroy the wand on the floor behind it.

Any comments?
r***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 10:30:25 UTC
Post by Yosemite Sam
floating eye escapes upstairs
' into Sokoban

| +---
| +---
|?
+-
Normally I could handle a floating eye by throwing weapons at it.
However, this one is in a pit which means waiting for it to move
is a food burden. Zapping with a wand from inventory came to mind,
but electricity could destroy the wand on the floor behind it.
Any comments?
Blindfold yourself and melee it?